Saturday, December 24, 2011

the Forgotten Carols


On Wednesday we went to see the 20th Anniversary of the Forgotten Carols with  Jake and Jenny.  We dressed in our nice clothes, left early and went to dinner at Macaroni Grill beforehand.  We were arriving just a tad late (10 min before start time) so we had to hurry through the parking lot to get in in time.  We entered the doors with 2 minutes to spare.  We have seen this show one other time and it was just as wonderful this time.  It's just a really great story about what Christmas is really about.  And the music. Oh the music!!  I can't help but declare this show  inspired.  Absolutely beautiful.  The best part is the end where he comes out and talks and we sing and the spirit is so strong you don't want to leave.  I remembered that from last time and didn't expect to feel the same way this time since I already knew what he would do but I did.  My heart was warm and I never wanted it to end.  I'm so glad we went, I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have never been but it sounds amazing.