Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a difference a day can make

Woke up to clouds this morning. It was a complete surprise. Usually I keep track of the weather, but now that it just keeps getting warmer, I don't. I was really excited to have the cool weather and hear the soft sounds of rain. Always puts me into a good mood. My big girls are still home from school this week, which is fun. Today I had them clip all the coupons I haven't done in a really long time. Then I went to Fry's and used a bunch of them. I love saving money!

Lately I've had a little longing to start running. I haven't in two weeks or more. I have to say that my vacation from everything was kinda nice. I did a lot of reading and a lot of nothing. BUT, now I'm getting the itch. Not to mention, Glade has started hanging his clothes on my treadmill. So today I decided to reacquaint myself with it. I have to say I did rather well. It felt good to sweat again. I have the carrot of the SheROX triathlon dangling in front of me. If I swam at all, I would totally do it, but I don't. It's half a mile and in open water, I just think I couldn't do it. Still contemplating on that one.

the diet - Today is my first day without doing the drops. Looks like my total loss is going to stick around 11 lbs. I'm not complaining about that, really, but it was supposed to be more like 15 - 20. When it's not coming off anymore, it makes it much harder to stick to. Yesterday I only ate 3 apples the whole day and still didn't lose any. I don't even want to eat anymore. Today I ate half my lunch and through the rest away. I'm hungry, but nothing sounds appealing at all. Oh wait, a cookie does!! I'll have to do another week after we go to Disneyland in June and see if I can get rid of the other 10.

2 comments:

Tomena said...

I've read that actually not eating will make your body store up for later..?

I'm wondering about coupons. Tips?
And also I'm looking at getting a beter treadmill... advice?

Jake and Jenny said...

I loved the rain today, I need to get going on my coupons again. Looking forward to the weekend!