Saturday, May 21, 2011

All Three!

I missed Whitley's and Stephen's choir concert this Thursday. It's no big secret that choir concerts are not my favorite, but when you miss the big stuff it's a real bummer. Stephen had a little solo, which he never mentioned. But the real disappointment is that I missed him getting the Spirit Award that his classmates voted for him to receive. This is especially awesome because Whitley got this same award her freshman and sophomore year and Chelsey got the Outstanding Choir Student her sophomore year as well. Choir has been so amazing for my kids. I have seen so much growth both in talent and self in all of them as they have participated in choir. So proud! (I have full intentions of making Stephen dress up in his tux for a picture with his award.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

with 9 kids and the last week of school I bet it is hard to make it to everything. It was fun seeing Stephen get his award and sing his solo. You have great kids. You should be proud.