Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Student of the Month


So Rhett says this morning "Oh, Mom, I forgot to show you something." Then he pulls out this certificate. Student of the Month. Yeah!! This is the second time he has gotten this award. Weird since he's also the one that has had the most issues at school. Anyway, his science teacher chose him because "so far, he works really hard and is always cheerful and willing to help." We are so proud of him, he has come a long way since early elementary. What she says is true, most of the time if he is asked to help, he just says "sure!" and jumps right to it. Unfortunately, the ceremony was on Friday morning and I wasn't aware so I didn't get to be there. Either way, I love that someone else notices that he is a great kid!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

My kids and I all know that he is a great kid! Way to go, Rhett!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Rhett!!