Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No MOTO

This has been the laziest week I've had in awhile. I just can't get motivated to do anything. Sadly, I've been in my jammies all day right up until the time I have to go get kids (2pm). Bo has had half days all week which means he is home by about 10:20. That doesn't really leave any time in the mornings to go anywhere so I don't. I walk on my sticky floor and think "I should mop", but I haven't. I did put some laundry away. That was mainly because Glade had been gone for two days and I didn't want him to come home to the same piles he left.

Yesterday was parent/teacher conferences. They all went mostly good. Other than Dalin's little suspended episode. Did I ever blog about that? Anyway, Monday I had a little heart to heart with Stephen's ball coach asking him to clarify something he had said to Stephen that really crushed him. I ended up crying like a baby. I'm sure he thinks I'm a whack job, but I just cry when I talk about my kids!!

Last night was pack meeting. My first of not being the CubMaster. It went really well. My only complaint is the man who was leading the meeting continuously makes fat jokes about himself. He's a rather large man. Before the meeting was over, Dalin joined in and quietly made a fat joke as well, or agreed with his or something. I hate that. How'm I supposed to teach my kids to be kind and non-judgemental when you are up there laughing about how fat you are? Frustrating. Good episode of BL after that. I need to do better.

Today I did some meat and processed the pumpkin I did last Thursday. I guess I didn't leave enough headspace in the pumpkin cuz it kind of exploded when I took the ring off. What a sticky mess. Plus it burned my finger and toe. I ended up making two pies out of it. Live and learn. When I got up from my nap I found Bo like this. He's a great kid.




Tonight is Stephen's last baseball game, of course we are still having record high temps right now. I'll be glad to be done with that. Brooklyn's birthday is tomorrow. She's not having a party until next weekend. Chelsey is for sure coming back this weekend. It's going to be a busy one, but I'll be so happy to have her around. Looks like the pool on Saturday. Suppose to be 109. I hate Arizona. On that note.....Maybe I'll go try a slice of my pumpkin pie!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I agree about pack meeting. That was bugging me too! Bo is adorable. Have a fun weekend!

Leslie said...

Don't worry about crying when you talk about your kids...it chokes me up to even think about it!