Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beautiful Chorus

Driving home, a song came on the radio that reminded me of a very sweet moment this summer. We were driving back from 4th of July camping, and a song came on the radio. Not a great or wonderful song, but it has a snappy little chorus. What was most beautiful were the 8 loud voices that came from behind me. As if planned and practiced, they all started belting out the lyrics. I'm pretty sure even Nick and Katy were in on this one. It was just a moment of unity and peace and FUN! What mother does not relish one of those moments??

"Beautiful Girls...all over the world...I could be chasin but my time would be wasted...They got nothing on You baby....Nothing on you baby..."

Those goofy lyrics will always put a smile on my face!

After Whitley saw this post, she whipped out her phone. She recorded it when everyone was singing. I can't find a way to just put a wav file in here :(

No comments: