Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon


So I was feeling frustrated that I couldn't find a good time to go see New Moon so I decided to take Whitley and Stephen out of school and go see it with them. I'm not a very patient person. I was surprised at how crowded it was at that time. Now the anticipation is over and I can move on. It was really good, but I didn't walk out of there feeling like I did when I saw the Bourne movies. I'm lending that to the fact that I already know the entire "Twilight" story. No twists turns or suspense. When you have already read all the books and know how it's going to end two movies from now, it makes the movie going experience a little different. So, back to...I did like it, but I didn't go out of there thinking "wow!". It was way better than the first, just in quality alone. It stayed true to the story and even made me tear up at one point. Stephen thinks the whole idea of the vampires is "frickin awesome!". Whitley and I remain on Team Jacob. Now the wait begins for "Eclipse"...sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a team jacob fan too! I thought I was one of the only ones out there. :) I haven't found anyone to go to the movie with yet. Any takers who haven't seen it yet?

Camille said...

Oops sorry, that was me--didn't know I was on Jerel's log on. Kind of makes me laugh when I think of Jerel saying he's on Team Jacob . . . LOL

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.