Sunday, September 22, 2013

Stephen's Homecoming 2013

Stephen, senior year 2013, asked Katie Cooper to go with him to homecoming.  He gave her a bucket of starburst and wrote the letters of his name on individual ones so she had to sort through to find out who it was.  She answered with some Star cookies that said YES.  They went first to play practice (good boy), then took them paint balling.  I advised against that due to the welts those cute girls would surely end up with, but they went anyway.  And had a blast!  Even Katie said the welts were worth it.  

I was the photographer for the night so I got to go pick her up with Stephen.  Weird, I know.  Luckily he still likes me.  She was gorgeous!  We met the rest of the group in Seville and took the rest of the pictures.  They left there, went to Yao's for dinner and then to the dance.  I heard them all come in to our house about 11, but they didn't stay long so I'm not sure what that was about. But by the FB posts I saw this morning, I'm pretty sure they all had an awesome time!


















No comments: