Sunday, September 22, 2013

Book Shelves


Be-U-tee-ful!

I saw these on a FB page that is set up for local community use, and just had to have them!!  My front living room has been a storage room for the last year and a half as I decided to redecorate.  It took me way to long to get it all done, but now that's the last room I have to do.  Soooo, I bought these beauties to inspire me to get it done!  Over the past couple of weeks, I've been slowly getting crap out of there.  Taken many things to Goodwill, given them away, sold them on FB...whatever it took to empty that room.  I'm still not completely there, but getting close.  Because I have the wedding in two weeks, it's still holding all the wedding stuff (that will need to find a place after that).  But I did get a good start on it!  And these shelves are perfect.  They'll be one of those things I just sit and stare at and think to myself "good job!".  

No comments: