Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wishing it Away

This week is FULL for me!  I woke up yesterday with the thought "I just wish this week was over already."  How sad is that??  This week is Rhett's bday, Bunko, the Franklin meeting I have been waiting for, Valentine's Day (I'm in charge of two class parties), ward Temple night, and a Date Night Dance (that I'm also in charge of).  So many fun things to do, how could I wish it away?  So I decided I should just get my crap together so that all my ducks were in a row so I could just enjoy it.


I'm almost completely ready for both parties, the dance playlist is put together and I finally got my Bunko gift.  I think I'm finally ready to Enjoy!  Tonight I will finally know what's going on with Ben Franklin's new High School and go to a PJ Bunko party.  Thursday I get to go to two parties, a dinner with my honey and attend the temple with my friends.  Saturday I will be dancing to fun music and enjoying games and great people.  What a full and fun week it can be.  I was wishing it away??

No comments: