Wednesday, February 20, 2013

It snowed today

Today, February 20, 2013 it snowed here in the Phoenix area.  It has happened before in the higher parts of the city at the base of some of the mountains, but not really that I've experienced since I've lived here, down in the actual city.  Unfortunately we got zero where we live.  That's just how my weather life goes, but it was fun to see it every where else. Chelsey and Spencer even built a little snowman right outside their apartment. The Superstition Mountains often get a dusting of snow at the tops, but today they were covered.  It was still a cold and rainy day here (which I love and will totally take).  Every last cold day I treasure since we are heading straight into the "get hot fast" time of year for us.  



 Scottsdale, AZ


Superstition Mountains both above and below





No comments: