Monday, February 4, 2013

Brian Regan


For Christmas, we used Grandma and Grandpa Whitley's money to buy tickets for everyone to go see http://brianregan.com/. If you don't know his stuff, go to the link and there's a YouTube link at the bottom.   The kids were super excited.  He is a very funny comedian who keeps it totally clean, no language, no off color jokes, just fun.  Several of our friends were interested in going as well so we all bought tickets in the same section so we could be together.  Many brought their kids as well.  If I can remember everyone, we had the Garners, the Williams, the Cooks, the Turners, the Woolfs, the Bryants, the Rapiers and the Johnsons.  As well as my whole family, including my mom. We went with the Woolfs for pizza before hand and met everyone else at the theater.

He was hilarious.  His opening act was really good too, can't remember his name though.  But we all had a great time.  Well, Rhett and Brooklyn got a little sleepy so they weren't into it as much as some of the rest of us.  At one point Chelsey leaned forward and asked if I was Ok, then Leslie handed me a tissue.  Sometimes something will strike you and it's just really funny!  The motorcycle bit, that one got me.  I hope it's these activities and events that my kids will remember as some of their favorite times with their family.  Merry Christmas to us!!

No comments: