Sunday, January 6, 2013

Santa!

The night we went to the Temple, our neighbors, Bro and Sis Winters, were having a special guest at their house until 8 pm.  We rushed home just in time to be able to see Santa.  The kids had seen Santa at our ward party but from what I hear.. Lame.  The party was when I was in Illinois, when I called to see how it all went I heard this "Santa was a fake!!"  Apparently his beard was below his chin and he wasn't nearly chubby enough.  I was seriously disappointed and was not looking forward to going to the mall.  This was the absolute perfect scenario.  We were the last ones to come so we had Santa all to ourselves.  It was very comfortable and not rushed.  I had Whitley give Bo some medicine and get him around so he could at least come see Santa.  So awesome!


 Bo

 Katy

 Whitley

 Brooklyn

 Rhett

 Dalin

Me and my good Friend Alicen.  Poor Santa, with all the flashing his eyes were getting a little kooky


No comments: