Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Cuties

 
 I guess it's become tradition to take pictures of these two in front of the tree.  At least that's what they tell me.  I don't mine, they're kinda cute.  Unfortunately I take way too many pics with my phone now adays so the quality isn't so great.




One of my favorite Christmas activities this year was Bo's piano recital.  As I sat there and listened to several little ones (and a few big) play simple Christmas songs, I had such a feeling of peace and contentment.  Like these are the things that make Christmas special.  He is a little bit of a stink and didn't really practice his piece at all.  In fact, it was only the day before that I found out he didn't even have his music, he lost it.  We scrambled and got what he needed.  He played the whole thing from memory at the recital. Imagine if he actually put a little effort into it.


No comments: