Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was pretty low key this year. Sunday we had a nice breakfast together and then church. I had to teach and it didn't go that well. Definitely not my strength. After church, we had planned to have a big dinner with just our family so I had gotten a ham and cheesy potatoes and corn casserole with jello dessert. The kids were pretty excited about that! Since Joy is still doing fairly well, we decided to have dinner at the Smith's again. I packed up what I could and took it there. What a breakfast feast we had! Grandpa created a zip line in the backyard and extra family came to visit Joy so it was an exciting night. Not what I had planned, but definitely good.

Katy, Whitley and Brooklyn in their Easter dresses. I actually didn't buy any Easter dresses this year, but they all had something colorful to wear.






We don't have church till noon so by then Katy is usually ready for a nap. This is how we started out our pictures.

Saturday's Egg hunt



These are the very not creative cupcakes we made to share with the cousins. They were tasty though!

I found these boots for Katy for $3 and I couldn't resist. She loves them! AND, she is quite adorable in them. Ü





No comments: