Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Princess

The Princess got herself in some more trouble today. I hadn't even left for the morning yet, when I hear screaming from their room. I ran in to both kids crying and Bo holding his arm. She bit him. My kids have never been biters and certainly not starting at 3! I smacked her mouth and gave her a talking to then left to take Whitley to the doctor. On that note, she has pneumonia on one side. She gave us expensive "sample" meds and sent us on out way. I love her, she is always so helpful.

I called Glade to see how things were going at home and he said he had just spanked them both and sent them to their rooms. They found a stash of lollipops I have (for them) and were sneaking them. When he saw them, they ran to their room and locked the door. What is with those two??! So he gave them the lecture about sneaking and asking first. Later, after I was home and we had lunch, we laid down for naps. They asked if they were good, could they have one after naps. I agreed. Things went well so they each got one. Sounds good so far right?

I left to run to the grocery store for strawberries and meat (great sales), I got back and Katy was laying in front of the TV with TWO suckers in her mouth! She just doesn't learn. I got most of the nail polish off the wall, but not all of it and a lot of the paint came off too. I'm definitely going to have to do more to keep her occupied.

Speaking of strawberries, I got ten pounds. Now comes the fun part, cutting. I'm going to freeze some, make some jam and tonight they get strawberries and ice cream. mmmmm, strawberries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think, if you had Bo and Katy first, you might not have had the rest of them! They sure keep you on your toes.

Tammy said...

I bought a bunch of stawberries yesterday too! Yummy!