Thursday, April 29, 2010

more Spanish

Does anyone remember when Bo said the ducks talk in Spanish? Well for some reason, my kids think everything they don't understand must be Spanish. Katy has a terrible lisp. Not just a lisp, tongue full out kind of lisp. I decided to try to work with her on it so I was showing her how to keep her tongue in. Then I showed her how she does it with her tongue out. Then she looked at me, tipped her head to the side and said "I just do this *clucks her tongue" but in Spanish". OOOOkkkaaayyyy.

Today I tried running. I know I said I wasn't going to but do you also remember how I said I'm inpatient? Well, it hurt. I only ran for about 2 minutes before I started to really feel it and now it's been bothering me all day. Sucks. I just walked fast at an incline instead. It's hard to work out when doing the hcg, no carbs for energy. Anyway, it felt good to do something. Have I mentioned my new love for Under Armour? I have had one pair of compression shorts that I wear under my other shorts when I work out, but I hadn't worn them in a while. I put them on and it was divine! I would never pay for most Under Armour stuff, very expensive, but the shorts are so worth it. It's like a silky second skin. Ahhhh!

Today is Bo's birthday. I will post about that tomorrow when I have pictures. We are doing a little party for him tonight. What I will post about now is.....it's really hard to make chocolate chip/m&m cookies and not have even one little chunk of dough! Not to mention the cheesey, saucy pizza I'm about to go make. Dieting sucks. Being thin, however...doesn't!

No comments: