Monday, October 5, 2009

My to-DONE list

Hear the quiet? It's a beautiful sound! Today has been go go go. Luckily my big girls have already started their fall break so I could go get done what I needed to without any babies. Today I was able to:

-Get my new tire (did I mention it went flat as I was picking Stephen up from Priesthood on Saturday? Thanks for the rescue Clint.)
-Go spend my Children's Place gift check before it expired. (3 shirts, 2 pants = $16)
-Oil Changed/Car Washed
-visit to Bank/WalMart
-Nails done
-Haircuts for boys
-Dinner
-Traditional Halloween Activity (It's a secret)
-Catch up Blog

I'm a little tired. Tomorrow is a stay at home and pack and do laundry and clean day. Except the ortho appointment, scouts and a choir concert.

1 comment:

Heather said...

traditional halloween activity????? For you or the kids?