Monday, October 19, 2009

I WANT to blog

I got up early to blog this morning and instead spent over an hour searching out names for family history. Man, that is time consuming and addicting! I found another generation though! I think that is why I have started and stopped so many times. It's frustrating when you can't fully immerse yourself in it. Truly, that's all I can think about right now. I have SO many things calling to me right now and I don't want to do any of them. Blogging about my vacation is one of them. So in an attempt to keep my life in order, I closed the suitcase and got to my day.

After taking the kids to school, I went to Albertson's to re-get what I left there on Saturday. That's a whole nother post! It went fine except they overcharged me $6 and I didn't realize it till I was almost home. I still have to go back and get it. When I got home, I pulled weeds in the garden. Fun! Corn is growing well as are snap peas , but the rest just has a few here and there. It's weird how some grow and some don't. After feeling like it was mostly weed free, I came in and got my butt on the treadmill. Glade and I have committed to a 20lb challenge. We have both become lazy in our eating and stagnant in our weight loss so we decided to get back on it for another twenty pounds, hopefully by the end of the year. I have lost all stamina in running. I thought I might die. Now I have to start from scratch and get it all back. With how I felt today, I can't imagine how it ever felt good or how I was able to run like I was. Gotta start somewhere and sometimes its WAY back at the beginning, but I'm doing it.

I still need to put the rest of the laundry away and do something with my apples, mop the floor, plan pack meeting, pay the bills, and find all my Halloween decorations. That may have to slide this year. I just want to wave my wand and have that all go away so I can get back to the suitcase! I need to blog my trip before the details fade, all in due time.

1 comment:

Jake and Jenny said...

That is so awesome about your garden! Jake said it "looks great!" Glad you had a good trip and are back safe.