Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Bo Sleep

This is the night of Brooklyn's party. One of her friend's mom and I always end up chatting way too long. Last night she stayed talking till 12:15 am. The girls just kept playing and all my other kids were still milling around as well. The girls came and told us we had to see something. That always makes me nervous, so we went to see what was going on and this is what we found. Little Bo fell asleep sitting on the computer desk watching Rhett play a game. He had had a fever all day and shouldn't have been awake at this hour anyway. I guess he just decided to stay put and give in to sleep. Poor guy.



2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is too cute. Poor Bo. I hope he is feeling better today.

Heather said...

it almost looks like someone licked his cheek and stuck him to the wall.