Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Holy Sale!

Coupons...hate 'em....love 'em!! I was a little panicked about going out of town and missing the deals for the week. As soon as the paper got here today, I went through it and decided I must go NOW! This week with Bashas has been really frustrating and exhausting. They were out of all their sale items all week. Several trips with nothing to show for it except rain checks. That was my motivation for going early this morning to Albertson's. I was glad I did, because I took the last of a few of these items. Here is my haul for the day:



-9 boxes of cereal
-10 bags of steamer veggies
-12 bags of Chex mix
-6 pks of mini delights desserts
-5 pks of cookie dough
-6 Tony's pizzas
-2 cans of frosting


$20!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Awesome! Seriously, you're making me want to take up couponing again. Ugh.