Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Every Day

We are all crazy busy, but that will soon come to an end.  As much as it ever does in this family.  We are finishing our Grease performances which has had us at the theater every  night for the last three weeks.  It's been a little tough since Nick was always my babysitter and he hasn't been here, I've had to take Bo and Katy with me all the time.  They do pretty well till it starts to be bedtime. 

After our Thursday morning show, we all went to lunch together then came home and instead of putting away laundry, we decided to get some lights on the house. 


Yep, that's Rhett and Dalin up there.  My heart was a little stressed watching this unfold, but we all came out alive.  Not all the lights are up, but enough for a little Christmas spirit.  I can't succumb to all the decorations yet since Thanksgiving is this week, but I had to do a little.  I've watched lots of my Christmas movies as I do laundry and LOVE it.  The last three days has been nothing but cold and rain.  Pure happiness!

I've done lots of shopping already and am a little sad about Black Friday.  This year, most of the sales are starting on Thanksgiving about 5pm.  I just refuse.  So sad it has come to this.  I'll still go out the next day and maybe even see what I can get online, but there's no more excitement over it.  Stupid world. 

I'm sure there have been lots of little newsworthy things over the last month that have gotten forgotten, for that I'm sad that I suck at blogging.  It was so much easier when life was a little slower and the day to day things were just cute and fun.  But to quote my self, "it is what it is!"  That's how I just keep moving forward!

No comments: