Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rest

Both Sunday and today I swore I was not getting out of my jammies unless an EMERGENCY occurred. (except church of course).  No such luck.  Ended up having a meeting Sunday afternoon.  But the rest of the night was so chill.  We had Chicken Alfredo and then watched a cute American Girl movie.  Even my boys stuck around to watch it.  At one point, during an emotional scene, Katy pipes up and says "OK.. who all is about to cry right now!?"  She is apparently soft hearted. ♥

Monday my van broke down to the tune of $600.  That's always super fun.  Then we had our last Grease performance.

Today, jammies all the way.  Sort of.  I cleaned the kitchen.  A lot.  I swept and vacuumed, did laundry and did my paper work all by 10:30.  Then I made some butternut squash ravioli and hot chocolate and watched a Christmas movie.  So seriously awesome to sit in a clean house with no where to go.  Until.... the afternoon hits and kids need picked up and taken all their places.  I thought we were having a quiet night at home, but I was wrong.  Concerts, mutual, school movie night...  So much for family time.  Glade and I have a meeting later that will require me to change into Sunday clothes.  I almost lasted the entire day in PJs!!  Tomorrow starts the errands and family thanksgiving activities and all the Black Friday fun.  Then we put Christmas up! 

No comments: