Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gilbert Temple


We are so blessed to have a temple being built so close to home, and it's almost done!!!  The youth are having a Cultural Celebration as part of the grand opening.  This is a production that will include over 12000 youth in the temple district.  I was lucky enough to be called to teach them the choreography to our Fiery Furnace dance.  I also get to teach them sign language to a song they will be singing.  I'm so excited to get started with it!!

Not only do I get to be part of the Cultural Celebration, but Glade and I were asked to be tour guides inside the temple.  This brings much excitement as well, but so much responsibility along with it.  I'm so not feeling up to the task of presenting the House of the Lord to hundreds of people.  What an honor and a privilege.  We will serve about 10 hours a week for 5 weeks while the open house is going on.  I truly have no words to express my gratitude for this opportunity.  Feeling very blessed.

No comments: