Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mom's so Hip, or at least has a New One

Halloween night I went to spend the night with Mom so I could take her to the hospital in the morning for her hip replacement surgery. It was really early!  But all went well and she is doing great.  She had a little problem with anesthesia so they had to watch her carefully for awhile after that, but she did great.  She is home now and walking around like a pro.  She slept pretty much the whole day Friday and I got to sit and watch her say silly things as she came in and out of consciousness. It was very entertaining.  Chelsey came up later that day and stayed with her so I could go home.  I encouraged her to marry her PTist, we'll see if she listens, hehe.  Can't wait till she can get and up and moving like her old self again!!

No comments: