Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays.  The last few years I just haven't been able to love it.  But the kids were all great and came up with their own costumes.  I spent $3 on tights for Katy, but that was about it.  Grandma took another costume and made it into what Katy has on.  Awesome!  We went to our ward Trunk or Treat, ate chili and collected candy. Grandma came and brought Chelsey and Brynlee with her.  Love to have my family with me.


 Katy as Spiderella



 Brooklyn went as a Sporty Girl

 Bo is a Skylander



 Rhett and Dalin went as Harry Potter characters.  Grandma had Rhett's cape so he said for now he's just going as "sexy".  Oh brother.

 Stephen was channeling his inner T-Bird


 
At the last minute I decided to to pull out my leather and and go as a Biker Girl.  

No comments: