Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's Time!!

I have been especially Christmas antsy this year!!  It probably doesn't help that I found this FB page call Old Fashioned Christmas Memories and they post a bunch of pics every day!  But Halloween is over and I can officially start publicly celebrating!  Ok, so I've done a little in the privacy of my own home, but now it's mostly acceptable.  I mean, I'll wait till after Thanksgiving to put up my tree, of course.  But watching movies and planning and all that is in full swing!  So here's a little sampling of what I've been collecting. There will definitely be more to come!!









And one day I got the bug to increase my Christmas movie collection, so I cruised Amazon and ended up with these!  I haven't watched any of them yet, but this week is looking promising. ♥


No comments: