Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'd forgotten

*really big sigh* It's been a while since my brain was at such peace. I definitely let the craziness of Christmas run my life this year, not a good thing. The last week before Christmas I swear I was having anxiety. I was even mostly ready, it was just all the last minute little things that would tug at my mind and my poor bored children stuck at home...I wasn't feeling that well. Then Christmas came. I'm procrastinating blogging that one, so many pictures. Anyway, since that day, I have slept so well!! I wake up rested, I feel relaxed..no anxiety symptoms...and mostly just normal. It feels kinda good!

I'm super excited to start my diet next week. I'm not delusional enough to think I could start right now with New Year's coming up and everything. I am, though, very ready to start eating right and feeling good again. I have about 10 lbs to get off to be back down to my lowest. I have a very positive outlook about this, I'm ready. I want to stop being so aware of how yucky I feel. I miss the energy. So, if you can remember, please remind me next year to "just say NO" so I can have a more relaxed December.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would like to say I will race ya with the 10 lbs but I am not as excited to start a diet but excited to get rid of the weight. I think you look great and I know you can do it.