Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Graduates

We have had many graduations in the last week! Chelsey will graduate next week officially, but this was her Seminary Graduation. She even got to be part of the program. She and Alex sang a duet of "How Great Thou Art". Beautiful! So proud of all she has accomplished. She didn't want me to take my camera, but I did anyway!


Melissa, Chelsey, Teya

Chelsey, Dallon, Melissa, and Teya

Dad, Chelsey, Mom


Whitney, Chelsey


Miranda, Chelsey, McKenzie and Maddie


Stephen and Nick have managed to make it through all of elementary and JH. Their 8th grade graduation was a little long, but lots of fun. I know they are both looking forward to the new adventure of High School. Great job boys!


Stephen


Nick

First thing when they came out, "Are the Suns winning??" Obviously they are happy with the answer.

Glade, Stephen and Nick



Bo also got to graduate from Preschool! He is such a smart kid. I just love him to death. He has had a blast at Ms. Whitney's preschool. He never complained about going and is already reading. He is WAY excited about kindergarten and asks all the time, "is it time?"



Boldon

Bo and Brayden


His teacher gave them all a diploma, and graduate pin and a class ring (ring pop).


I'm off to kindergarten!

No comments: