Saturday, May 24, 2014

She's Humble and Freakin Cute

I'm not really the type to do things just because that's the way they've always been done.  So sending in a teacher gift because you HAVE to, kinda sucks.  She gets a bunch of meaningless crap from 30 students.  Now, some mom's rock and get them really creative expensive things, because they can.  I've always had too many kids to spend that much money on each teacher.  So I've resorted to small things like candles or handsoap.  Maybe bread or chocolate.  This year I just got hand soap from B&B works.  Who doesn't love that?  But to make it meaningful, I told them they had to write their teachers a real letter telling them why they enjoyed school this year.  This is what Katy did: 

the crossed out word is "made"

Bo snuck his soap to school without a letter cuz he said his teacher already made them write one as a homework assignment.  Hmmm. suspicious.  Or genius?

No comments: