Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pre Halloween


On Tuesday, we went to Grandma's house to rummage through our Halloween stuff.  I can't believe how many costumes we have!  When the kids were little, she made so many things.  Now they are bigger, there aren't as many options, but still stuff to be able to put something together.  I think everyone left with something to wear or at least enough pieces to make a costume.  We had mac and cheese and spent some good time with Grandma.



Jenny and I decided to get pedicures this week.  Normally I'm a pink girl.  I've tried other colors, but I just really like pink!  But this month I can get out of my box to do something fun like this.  I love how it turned out!!  The eyes are little red sparkles.  Even the lady who did them asked if she could take a picture, too funny.  It's been lots of fun to have these little guys go everywhere with me. Ü

No comments: