Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Bright Spot

With as "unhappy" as I've been with a few of my children lately, I always seem to have this little cutie as a bright spot.  She's still sweet and hardly ever is sassy or non compliant.  My mornings are free to take care of business while she is at school being the perfect student (she tells me that every day).  Then I get to spend the rest of the afternoon with her.  We often times go to lunch or run errands or sometimes just chill at home (not her favorite thing to do).  Yesterday we met Chelsey for lunch and I knew it might get a little hairy cuz she had been up since about 5 am.  She still naps everyday without fail, except Sundays.  This day she made mention that she asked EVERY kid in her class if they still took naps and she said she was the ONLY one who had to take a nap.  I asked if her naps made her feel good and she said "yes".  So I explained that it didn't really matter if the kids in her class did, it makes us happy so we do it!  This was her ten minutes later. Practically Perfect in Every Way♥






1 comment:

Dacia said...

You really did save the best for last, didn't you! So sweet!