Sunday, October 21, 2012

Caramel Corn

 I had really been craving movie popcorn and unfortunately, there has been nothing good at the theater.  I posted on FB about my desires and a day or so later, Whitley came home from the PAC with this garbage bag of popcorn.  They had had a fall break camp that week and this was left over from their movie day. Molly had seen my post so she told Whitley to bring it home to me.  We ate it and ate it and ate it.  My kids were almost as happy as I was.  After about a week, I decided to get creative.  I was going to make caramel corn.  I have never done it so I was a little nervous about giving it a try.




It was so easy!!  I made 3 batches over the course of the week.  I had to bring Molly a small sampling so I could return the favor.  Now we are out of popcorn altogether.  What to do???  

No comments: