Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm a Freak


I'm wondering if I've used that title before, it fits me a little too often I'm afraid.  As I get older, I get weirder. Today I made arrangements for Whitley to take care of Katy so I could go to the MALL.  I haven't been there in forever.  I happened to get an email from Bath and Body works offering a free candle with any $10 purchase. I'm a sucker for free.  AND, I just happen to need a $10 Bunko gift for next week.  Seems logical to me!  So I met mom at the mall and we spent a good 40 minutes sniffing things.  Apparently I'm a little too in touch with my olfactory sense.  I love to smell things.  Well, not all things... but anyway, we smelled every new candle/soap they have.  Spicy pumpkin, Cinnamon apple, Fall leaves... you get the idea.  The decision was a tough one!  I brought home two little candles (one for me and one for bunko) and a candle holder (also for bunko).  Now where's my free candle??  It was the tiniest little thing you ever saw.  Seriously, like a tea light but slightly taller.  Total disappointment.  But now I have to decide which one to keep.  Oy.


On the way home, I passed by the airport I will be using in December and got all choked up about going home again. This could be a long 3 months.  I needed to pick some things up from my friends house and while there, we discussed my candle dilemma.  Which got me thinking about the boutique I go to every fall.  There I go again, getting all mushy about the boutique coming up!  I can't even imagine how these  next few months are going to be if I get all crybaby like this.  Then I started stressing out about being all emotional the whole time and that it's probably going to just fly by and then it will just be summer all over again!!  Did I mention I'm a freak?  Breathe...inhale the spicy pumpkin... enjoy. ♥

PS.  When I got home, the fall issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray was in my mailbox.  Oh ya!! (this was the first issue I ever got, it was when we went to San Fran last year.)

No comments: