Saturday, September 29, 2012

Homecoming 2012



Stephen and Nick both asked girls to Homecoming.  They were even lucky enough to be in the same group.  After a little encouragement, they all agreed to forgo a restaurant and let me do dinner for them here at the house. It was a crazy stressful day and I was gone almost the whole time, but my mom and Whitley came through and got everything decorated so pretty and got the food going while I attended to my other commitments.  They were truly heroes for the day! We made a simple meal of steak, potatoes and corn with rolls and cheesecake for dessert.  We had one boy who fought us on the whole thing even stating he was afraid I would "mess it up".  Well, his date was the one who commented "this is better than a restaurant!".  He whispered to Stephen "I underestimated your mom."  Thank you.Ü



 
Nick and Hailey Long

 Stephen and Sadie Slade

 Stephen is going to make a great husband, he never fusses about having to hold the purses.


 Lindsey Sanders, Chad Miller, Madi Colby, Seth Miller, Sadie Slade, Stephen, Hailey Long, Nick, Brie Shilling and Addison Cox





No comments: