Thursday, January 21, 2010

Clarify

Just to clarify, in case I wasn't clear before. I would take a child from Haiti either temporarily or permanently if the need or opportunity arose. Regrettably, I do not have the thousands of dollars and years to wait to officially go through the adoption process. Before I wrote my previous post, I had in fact, searched the Internet for something that would let me offer my home, but came up with nothing. Also, we have Haitian friends who run a couple of charities that we offered our home to if they had any connections and needed us. If there is anything good about me, it's my desires to help those in need. And certainly not patting myself on the back, but to show example of my sincerity, we have taken in a child in need and raised him as our own. My heart is completely open to giving a chance at life to someone who needs one. Just sayin.

No comments: