Sunday, December 1, 2013

Post Grease, Pre Holiday

Having Grease end the same week as Thanksgiving was a little tricky.  I had a lot to get ready for and yet I just wanted to stay in my jammies for a day or so with no where to go.  I spent one whole day out shopping and getting everything for dinner and another whole day cleaning and doing laundry.  Wednesday we do Glade's family at the Inner Stake center.  There were tons of family there this time.  The kids always have a blast and don't want to leave.  We even got to see some of the Utah cousins we stayed with when we went to conference.

We are still trying to buy land to build on, but there keeps being little snags.  The day I stayed in jammies, we had another meeting (yes I went in jammies!) to figure out if we wanted to move forward.  Still no decision.

We took family pics for our Christmas card and that's always fun, lol.  They actually turned out really cute and now I just have to get them addressed and mailed.  But hey, I got the hard part done before Thanksgiving!

Katy lost both her front teeth in a matter of a couple of days.  She is cute as heck and is excited to sing THE song.


No comments: