Sunday, August 26, 2012

Tap Tap Tap

We have started tap classes again and I'm so excited!  It worked out really well for me that word didn't really spread about classes starting again so I got my own private lesson taught by Molly.  It's a little intimidating to be the only focus, but it's also nice to get corrected without anyone seeing you struggle.  It's not easy for me, that's for sure.  It's going to take a lot of practice and definitely some conditioning.  We didn't even do anything fast or with that much movement, but I was totally sweating.  My arms are floppy and noodley and my ankles aren't loose enough.  Hmmm, a challenge!  Auditions are in a couple of months for Anything Goes, the musical I'm learning all this for.  I'll have to work hard, but it's fun to be doing something totally new. And it's even more fun to actually have tap shoes to do it in!!

No comments: