Wednesday, August 1, 2012

First (and second) Day of School 2012

My sweet little one messed with my camera and changed what format my pictures were saved in and I didn't know it.  Hence, all our first day of school pics weren't unusable.  So we tried again!  Stephen and Nick started their Junior year a week ago.  This week my elementary kids started and next week Rhett and Brooklyn will start.  Kinda Crazy.  So far they have loved it.  Pick up and drop off have been easy as well.  So far.  The only real comments they have made have been things like: 
Katy: the water fountain tastes like sink water!
(she now has her own water bottle)
Bo: My teacher can get mad really fast!
(not in love with that but at lease it hasn't been because of him)
Dalin: I introduced myself to that boy you mentioned, but he was annoyed with my constant tapping.
(Seriously!  We all are.)

It's cost me a fortune to get them all settled, but at least it's done.  I can't guarantee longevity at this school, I may be too poor to keep it up, but for now... it's what we're doing.


These are after school retakes






Second day of school







No comments: