Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ramblin Girl

I picked Katy up today and the first thing she said to me was "wow, your eyes are really red!"  Yes, yes they are.  But anyway, she proceeds to tell me the following:

Today was really lame.  I don't even know how it got so lame!  But I'm just really bored.  And sleepy.  I get sleepy and then I'm bored and then I'm still sleepy.  It's just a really long day for me, I can't stay awake the whole time.  I get so sleepy and then I'm bored.  But you just have to make your own fun.  I read a book where a boy made his own train when he didn't have anything to do.  I played with chalk and jump roped.  Still bored.  I just get really sleepy.

What you aren't getting to experience is all the voice inflection and funny faces that went with it.  She's awesome.. and sleepy and bored.  Guess who didn't even take a nap today.

No comments: