Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Still Nothing

Why is blogging so hard for me lately?  Seriously...I'm not a woman of  few words!  Normally I would go through my day thinking "I've got to put that on my blog.", but now...nothing.  I hardly ever think that.  Is my life that dull?  Has my life always been that dull but I thought it was exciting?  I have no idea. 

I'm seriously struggling to get my musical numbers choreographed for Glee.  Another brain block...maybe I should see a pattern here.  I have picked my songs and am excited to get started but first I have to figure out what to teach them.  It's been very frustrating. 

Yesterday we went to the pool for awhile and it was one of the better days we've gone.  No friends were there so it was just us.  My kids played so nice together.  Like they were friends.  For a long time!  I had to be the one to say "lets go home".  It was very sweet to see as the mother.  I was glad no one was able to come with us.

I have gone full swing into couponing.  I always love to get things for free.  It takes work and some time but I obviously have enough of that so why not?  It's fun to see my shelves start to be full again, even if it's with boxes of brownies. Ü

I didn't run a single time last week. Nope, not once...didn't want to.  Today I actually got all dressed out to go run in the heat.  Yep, I'm doing it!  I got out on the sidewalk, did a few stretches and went right back into the house.  Hello treadmill. 

My Bunko group is falling apart and it makes me sad.  We have been doing this for 13 years and it's been a bright spot for me.  Lately it just hasn't been the same.  I know the seasons change and the winds blow, but it still sucks.  We have pretty much turned into every other Bunko group.  All the things that made us different are now gone.  I'm hoping it's just a phase.

I'm going to try to blog every day this week.  Even if it's something little, just to get back in the habit.  Maybe my life is more exciting than I think, I'm just not remembering.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So sad about Bunco. 13 years is a long time.

Leslie said...

Aw man...I'm sorry you feel that way about Bunko. Maybe the changes that seem "bad" now will help revitalize it. If worse comes to worst, I promise I'll go to lunch with you every month so we can catch up in person.

Dacia said...

I, too, am sad about Bunko. It's been more like 15 years! We can keep it together, just a little tweaking here and there.
You do have an exciting life - you just don't always see it because you live it.