Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Auditions

For the past 4 days (excluding Sunday) I have spent all my time at the performing arts center watching over 200 kids audition for Camp Rock.  What an experience!!  The one thing I have to say is that I'm so glad I'm not Molly, the director.  My brain is fried and I really have no actual say in any of it!  There are a lot of seriously talented kids out there!!  Last night was call-backs.  It's very emotional to watch kids dreams get dashed and they don't even know it yet.  As each group would perform and their names crossed off the list...they would happily trot out of the room so excited.  Ugghh!  Anyway, I was so happy to have had the experience of watching that whole process unfold and see how choices are made.  Now those poor kids have to wait 2 days to find out their fate, oh pain! 

1 comment:

Jake and Jenny said...

Cool experience to be on the other side of it all!