Thursday, August 4, 2011

Katy Goes to Preschool

Katy had her first day of preschool this week.  I went back and read about Bo's first day when I had to drag her out screaming about how she wanted to stay and now it's finally her turn.  She is attending the same preschool that Bo did with Miss Whitney.  She had a great first day!  She was up and dressed with shoes on and backpack on by 6:15 am.  She was sorely disappointed when I told her she had 3 more hours.  She was also dressed in a quite humorous choice of outfits.  Luckily she didn't give me too much trouble about changing into something different.  She even let me braid her hair!!  She's going to have a fabulous year!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a sweetheart! It is awesome when the little ones finally have a turn at big kid stuff, even when it's just preschool!

Heather said...

Didnt you just have her? How did that go by so fast? She's a cutie.