Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cruise - Day 6

The last day of our cruise was another "fun day at sea".  It was really chill and we mostly hung out.  It was way too windy to do anything up on top of the ship so we stayed inside most the day.  We took another dance class where we learned the Thriller dance and then there were lots of trivia games through out the day.  It was also our final formal night where we got to get dressed up in our fancies again.  After dinner we attended the farewell show where passengers got to sing as famous people.  It was then that I remembered  why I don't watch Idol or So You Think You Can Dance type shows.  For some reason sitting and watching people perform just isn't very fun to me.  Wasn't exactly the best ending to my cruise, but it's all good.  We had a great time and I can't wait to go on another!










No comments: