Thursday, June 23, 2011

Tid Bits

Just a few of the things we have been doing around here this summer.

If you count, there are 6 of my kids gathered around with foam blocks.  They were launching something at them to see how many they could knock down.


I asked them to go be creative and this is what I got.  They moved the tramp, disconnected the slide from the playcenter, found a tarp and turned on two hoses.  Pretty good.


These are the things I will miss when my kids are too big.


I never tire of finding little things like this around the house.

Katy came crying about 9 am morning cuz she "had nothing to do!"  My mind went straight to the classic paper bag puppets.  I printed out a few patterns and withing a few minutes, I had every kid asking for one.  They made about 8 puppets and then video'd a puppet show.  All in all about an hour and a half of occupied time NOT including anything with a screen.

2 comments:

Dacia said...

AWESOME!

Leslie said...

This is one of my favorite posts. Just a slice of the good life. :)

I'm too lazy to comment on the other posts there, so here it is. You all look so good in the play! I am sad we missed it. Poor Katie...at least it was under her chin and not right in the front. And girl, you are the best at getting in a nap!