Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why oh Why

Why does everyone else's decisions have to impact me. It's really just too exhausting to be the parent of a bunch of teenagers. Isn't there a trade in program somewhere? Everything is so dramatic and earth shaking. This is where the "satan" part of me likes to rear it's head. Let me just make that choice for you so we can all move on! I guarantee mine will bring you less stress and drama. I don't remember having that much emotion about everything as a teenager, I'm sure I did, but I must have blocked it. Kinda seems the same as homework, I've already put my time in...I'm not doing anymore homework, it's yours! Well, I already put my time in with the heartache and drama and hard choices, why do I have to go through it all over again?? Oh yah, cuz I love them and their pain is my pain. *sigh*

1 comment:

Tomena said...

I always tell my mom, "I had to be me... I don't want to raise me!"