Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday already??

This week can be summed up in one word.. GO!  That's pretty much it.  This weekend is the performances for 101 Dalmatians, Katy and Bo's show.  So they have had rehearsal every night at 5 pm.  Well that's just a really hard time for me.  It would have been a little easier if Stephen would have been home instead of practicing for his number for Youth Conference, or if Nick hadn't been at work every day with my second car, or if Whitley wouldn't have gotten MARRIED!  But alas, all those things weren't to be so.  Instead I was left the sole driver to do all the running after school which did not allot for any time to sew spots on their costumes or prepare for my scouts to come cook in my kitchen or to feed Bo and Katy before they left or make sure their homework got done.  Then add in helping at the theater a few nights to help things get done and my three day run in with a crazy guy driving home from picking up kids.  It's been a really busy week!

But here we are at Friday where it all comes to fruition.  Again, I'm a little discombobulated because I have 5 activities all at the same time, but I'm hoping my very complex plan goes off without a hitch.  I'll be registering kids at the ALA XC meet while Stephen is picking up little ones and getting them to a friends who will be getting them to their performance and then Stephen will get himself and Nick to work while I'm watching the XC meet.  Then, we'll go to the football game to see Rhett and try to get back to the theater by 8 to pick up little ones.  Meantime, Nick will be waiting for someone to come get him since he is done with work earlier than Stephen.  Where's Glade to help, you ask?  Well Chelsey is borrowing his truck to move some couches so he is of no use in this capacity.  Wish us luck!!  In case I was unclear in any way... I'm really no stressed, but excited for the evenings events.  Ok, a little stressed, but way excited...just wish I could watch the play tonight as well.  That will have to wait till tomorrow.  I seriously need Rhett to be able to drive...

No comments: