Thursday, March 21, 2013

Truth

My friend had mentioned that she was going to the temple this week and I wanted to invade her plans, but wasn't able to go when she was.  By then I had made up my mind to go anyway.  So I chose Tuesday morning and even got a few of my kids to come with me.  Kind of last minute my good friend Jenny came along as well.  Because we had kids doing baptisms, we did inititories so we could be out close to the same time as they were.  All days in the Temple are great, but some times they are just plain awesome.  Today was that day.  At one point I was just filled and I do mean filled with the power of truth.  My chest felt like it might explode with warmth and love.  Tears started to swell and I had to choke them back because it wasn't exactly a situation I could sit and cry in.  I wasn't even sure what the exact thing was that brought this on, the only thing I can explain it as is truth.  How grateful I am to know the truth and to have that in my life.  Its one of those things you just want everyone to be inside you for 10 seconds to feel what you feel since there are no actual words to describe it.  God is real.  He loves us.  I love Him.  There's only one path to true happiness, and I can see it. ♥

No comments: