Sunday, April 22, 2012

New phone

So I finally got a smart phone this weekend.  I'm blogging on it right now! Takes way too long though. I'm  happy with the phone but not with a guy who sold it to me. he wasn't exactly truthful, and that sucks. I wish they could just sell it to me without all the deceit. But it's pretty nifty and can do lots of fun things. I even convinced my mom to get one. Now I'm blogging with the voice command, much easier!  This is the first picture I took. Whitley was gone all weekend so we were chillin in my bed.
Now I'm part of America who spends all their time with the phone in their hands. :-)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Great picture. No wrinkles! ;)

My favorite smartphone feature (besides gmail access) is the google calendar with the alarm feature. I put everything in there!