Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentines's Day - We Skipped it

This year I was just too busy/tired/distracted to think much about Valentine's Day.  I let Glade know a day or so in advance that I was letting him off the hook this year.  I thought I might regret it as the day went on, but I didn't!  It was actually nice to not be thinking about it.  My kids school was brilliant this year and is having their party this Friday.  So, I waited till the day after and bought my kids Valentine's for 50% off.  Sweet!  Some years I really care,  but not this one.  Happy Non-Valentine's Day to us!!

On a side note, I bought chocolate at that same low price and have eaten almost all of it.  Not good.  Since I took a break from dieting, it's been hard getting back to it.  I could really just eat chocolate all day long.  Did I mention "not good!"?  Must. Re. Commit.

No comments: